This chicken wings recipe results in gorgeous, succulent, flavourful chicken wings, and they are so quick and easy to make.
Serves 6 | Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 45 minutes
For best results, you will be required to marinate the chicken wings overnight.
- 1 kg Chicken Wings (with skin)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Tandoori Masala
- 2 teaspoons Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Flakes
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Garlic and Ginger Paste
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Lemons
- Squeeze the juice of the lemons into a large mixing bowl, making sure to remove any pips/seeds.
- Add the salt, garlic and ginger paste, spices and oil to the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add the chicken wings to the marinade and coat fully using your hand or a large spoon, ensuring that the chicken wings are fully covered in the marinade.
- Cover the bowl with clingfilm and chill in the fridge, preferable overnight for best results, or for at least 1 hour to allow the flavour into the chicken wings.
- Place the chicken wings onto a foil-covered wire rack, pouring any extra marinade from the bowl evenly over the wings.
- Place the chicken wings into the oven at 220C/200C Fan/425F/Gas Mark 7 for 45 minutes or until the chicken is a lovely golden brown colour. Turn once after 25 minutes if you wish to evenly cook your chicken wings on both sides.