A delicious, fluffy tuna, spinach and olive frittata.
Serves 4-6 | Preparation Time: 5 minutes | Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 6 Medium Free Range Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 40g Baby Spinach
- 1 small Onion
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tin (160g) of Tuna Chunks (drained)
- 7 Pitted Green Olives (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Coarse Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Paste
- 1/2 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Chop the onion into small chunks and saute in a frying pan until brown.
- Add the tuna, olives, spinach, salt, garlic paste and spices to the frying pan and mix until combined. Turn to a low heat if it is overcooking/burning.
- Once the spinach has wilted, pour the egg over the tuna and spinach, and without mixing, cook on a low heat for 5 mins to cook the egg from underneath.
- Remove from the heat, cover evenly with the grated cheese, and place under a grill for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is brown and bubbling.
Serve and enjoy 🙂