Serves 1 | Cooking Time: 5 minutes | Preparation Time: 3 minutes
- 2 Slices of Wholemeal Bread
- 2 Medium Free Range Eggs
- ½ Avocado
- Vinegar (approx. ½ cup)
- Bring water to the boil (either in the kettle or a pan), and add vinegar to boiling water.
- Crack in the eggs one at a time, cooking for a few minutes (or until the white of the egg is cooked).
- Toast the bread, spread margarine on one side (optional), place an egg in the centre of each toast.
- Cube the avocado, and add the avocado chunks over the eggs.
Sprinkle with coarse black pepper (optional).