You’ll never buy ready made houmous again, with this super easy and quick houmous recipe. Mix it up by adding garlic, paprika, and even caramelised onion.
- 1 tin of Chick Peas (400g, ready to use)
- 1 tablespoon Tahini Paste (Sesame Paste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil (plus extra for drizzling)
- 4 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Drain the tin of chick peas, reserving the liquid from the tin to use in the houmous.
- Add chick peas and 4 tablespoons of the liquid from the tin to a food processor.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, salt, cumin, olive oil and tahini paste.
- Process until ingredients are blended well.
Enjoy as a spread or dip, or even as a tasty side 🙂