Looking for quick and tasty lunch ideas? These cheesy jalapeno toasties are simple to make and really yum!
- 2 slices of bread
- Handful of grated cheddar cheese (or similar)
- Jalapeno slices
- Coarse black pepper
- Sunflower oil
- Top one slice of bread with a generous helping of cheese.
- Cover with jalapeno slices and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Place second slice of bread on top, cut off the edges and press with the back of a fork.
- Brush with oil and place in a preheated oven (180C/160C Fan/350F/Gas Mark 4) for 10 minutes or until golden brown on top.