Mango and ice cream is a delicious combination. This recipe for creamy, luxurious mango ice cream is easy to follow and requires no-churning.
Serves 10 | Preparation Time: 3-4 hours
- 900ml Double Cream
- 225g Mango Pulp
- 1 Mango
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- In a large bowl, whisk the double cream to get soft peaks.
- Add the mango pulp, and stir into the cream using a wooden spoon. Once the mango pulp and cream are combined, whisk lightly using a fork to get rid of any lumps.
- Stir in the honey.
- Cut the mango into small pieces/chunks, and stir into the ice cream mixture.
- Transfer ice cream mixture to a plastic container, cover and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Serve and top with fresh mango pieces.