Looking for quick and tasty lunch ideas? This three bean burrito is quick to prepare, super tasty, healthy and fab for on-the-go.
- 2 tablespoons Red Kidney Beans (Cooked & Ready To Use)
- 2 tablespoons Black Eyed Beans (Cooked & Ready To Use)
- 2 tablespoons Chick Peas (Cooked & Ready To Use)
- 1 teaspoon Chilli Ketchup
- 1 Tomato (chopped into chunks)
- 1 Spring Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Coriander
- Tortilla Wrap
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
Add the beans, tomato, coriander, spring onion, chilli ketchup, salt and pepper to a food processor and process until mashed together (depending on how mashed up you want the filling)
Place the bean filling in the centre of the tortilla wrap and wrap like a burrito.