A quick and tasty recipe for fish pakoras, perfect as a side or in naan.
Serves 4-6 | Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 7 minutes
- 475g Fish Fillets (Cod/Haddock/Other)
- 1/2 cup Gram Flour (or Plain Flour)
- 1 medium Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Coarse Black Pepper
- 3 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Chopped Coriander
- 1/4 cup Water
- Oil for frying
- Add all the ingredients (except the fish fillets) to a large mixing bowl, and mix together to form a batter.
- Cut the fish fillets into small pieces (depending on your preference).
- Add fish to mixing bowl and coat fully in the batter. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the fish pieces, turning once until golden brown on both sides.
Serve and enjoy 🙂