This strawberry and white chocolate cheesecake is so creamy and delicious and requires no baking. I adapted a recipe for white chocolate cheesecake by the wonderful Nigella.
Serves 16 | Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Requires overnight chilling
- 400g Digestive Biscuits
- 120g Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 300ml Double Cream
- 200g Soft Cheese
- 300g White Cooking Chocolate (broken into chunks)
- 150g Fresh Strawberries (plus extra for decoration)
- Line a 15cm springform cake tin.
- Process the digestive biscuits to crumbs in a food processor. Alternatively, place the biscuits in a zip-sealed food bag and crush using a rolling pin.
- Add digestive crumbs and melted butter to a large mixing bowl, and mix until well combined.
- Add the biscuit/butter mix to the cake tin, and press down using the back of a spoon until you have an even biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the base to set.
- Chop strawberries into small chunks.
- Melt the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of hot, simmering water (or melt the chocolate in the microwave).
- In a large mixing bowl, add the double cream and whisk until stiff peaks are formed.
- Add the melted chocolate and soft cheese, and mix together until well combined.
- Fold in the strawberry chunks.
- Pour the filling over the biscuit base and spread evenly.
- Decorate with strawberries
- Chill overnight (or for at least 4 hours) in the refrigerator.
Serve and enjoy 🙂