A wonderfully delicious Chocolate Biscuit Cake which requires no baking and is really easy to prepare. The recipe for this chocolate biscuit cake is taken from The Best of Cadbury’s Chocolate Cooking.
Serves 12 | Preparation Time: 15 minutes | Cooking Time: 5 minutes (plus 3 hours for chilling)
125g Unsalted Butter
10 Digestive Biscuits (or 125g)
300g Dark Chocolate
2 tablespoons Milk
2 standard bags Milk Chocolate Buttons
2 standard bags White Chocolate Buttons
- Break the dark chocolate into chunks and melt in a large bowl with the milk over a pan of hot water.
- Stir in the butter until it is melted.
- Allow to cool (but not set).
- In another bowl, break the digestive biscuits into large pieces, add the buttons and mix together.
- Pour the digestives and buttons mixture over the cooled chocolate, and mix in well.
- Pour the chocolate biscuit mixture into a greased and lined baking tin, and refrigerate for approx. 3 hours to allow the chocolate biscuit cake to set.
- Cut into large chunks.
- Serve and enjoy 🙂