These chicken pakora bites are a super tasty snack or starter and are quick and easy to make. They are basically chicken pieces coated in a spicy batter.
- 500g Chicken Breast (diced)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Coriander
- 1 tspn Salt
- 1 tspn Chilli Powder
- 1 tspn Ground Cumin
- 1 tspn Garam Masala
- 1 Egg
- 1 tspn Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Gram Flour (besan) or Plain Flour
- 1 tbspn Water
- Oil for frying
- To a large mixing bowl, add the diced chicken, chopped coriander, spices, salt, egg, lemon juice and gram flour. Mix ingredients well.
- If the mixture is too thick, add the tablespoon of water and mix well.
- Fry the pakora bites in hot oil by picking each bite up individually with a spoon, ensuring that it has enough batter, and dropping it carefully into the hot oil.
- Turn occasionally, and fry for 5-10 minutes (or until the pakora bites are a lovely golden brown). Drain on kitchen roll.
Serve with ketchup or yoghurt sauce and enjoy 🙂